Summary: Lickety Quick is a speedy word game where players think up answers that fit the given starting sound and part of speech or syllable number.
Number of Players: 2 or more
Recommended Age: 8+
- Parts of speech
- Counting syllables
- Quick thinking
Link to Learning:
- Ask students to find more than one answer to each card set.
- Challenge students to see who can write down the most answers in each set, check spelling.
- Create your own set with new categories, e.g. “with 7 letters.”
- Using only the category cards, answer only with words from the class list.
- For a foreign language class, answer in that language.